Ashoka has partnerships with leading global companies to provide management, communications, finance, and other expertise to the citizen sector.
Ashoka’s global strategic partners are:
- McKinsey & Company - Ashoka and McKinsey & Company, the world’s leading management consulting firm, created the first Center for Social Entrepreneurship together in 1996, based in Brazil. The two organizations now share offices and expertise in dozens of offices around the world. McKinsey consultants work with Ashoka Fellows on a pro bono basis, strengthening institutional capacity and training social entrepreneurs to write business plans, make effective presentations, and market their work. Ashoka in turn creates opportunities for transformative experiences and impact to McKinsey and its clients.
- Latham and Watkins - By providing pro bono legal services to our organization and Ashoka Fellows, Latham & Watkins LLP takes an active role in our communities and makes public interest issues an integral part of their practice of law.
- Corporate Executive Board - Providing best practice research, decision-support tools, and executive education for the world’s top corporations and citizen sector organizations, CEB works with Ashoka to measure our impact and improve our management processes to develop a stronger Fellowship and demonstrate the success of Ashoka’s Fellows and programs.
- Hill & Knowlton - One of the world’s leading public relations firms, Hill & Knowlton provides pro bono marketing and communications support counsel as well as media and presentation training to Ashoka and Ashoka Fellows. Since 2001, more than 25 H&K offices on 5 continents have contributed to this rewarding effort.
- Advocates for Social Entrepreneurs - Ashoka’s Advocates for Social Entrepreneurs (ASE) is a network of domestic and international law firms, legal departments and other legal partners that advances solutions to social problems through pro bono legal support to Ashoka Fellows and the global citizen sector.
“Thanks to its global reach and varied legal needs, Ashoka is the perfect pro bono partner for Latham --it creates opportunities for members of the firm in a wide range of specialties to provide pro bono services to an inspiring organization. Any given project is likely to bring our own global resources to bear, with attorneys from our US, European and Asian offices working together.”
— Jennifer Ezring, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP, Manager of Ashoka partnership
To partner with Ashoka or learn more, contact Kelli Moore, Managing Director of Strategic Partnerships, at email@example.com.