- Ashoka’s Venture & Fellowship program identifies and elects leading social entrepreneurs to the global Ashoka Fellowship and provides financial support, community, collaboration opportunities and recognition.
Ashoka also builds empowered changemaker communities in the US by spreading the skills of entrepreneurship, empathy, and collaboration across sectors and institutions through the following programs:
- The Ashoka Support Network (ASN) is a global community of successful business leaders who engage with Ashoka, committing time and resources to support the work of Ashoka and Ashoka Fellows.
- Ashoka’s Youth Venture inspires, mentors, and invests in teams of young people launching and leading their own social ventures.
- Ashoka’s Changemakers.com globally sources social solutions through an online community.
- Ashoka U fosters, incubates, and accelerates new and effective approaches to high quality social entrepreneurship teaching, research, and action.
- Ashoka Chapters foster cross-sector collaborations to build local, sustainable environments where everybody can be a changemaker.